Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Being Mean


Thinking back to my childhood i remember a time when me and my brother were mean to kids that didn't deserve it. When I was younger, me and my brother used to bully this kid at our bus stop. One time we pushed him into a cactus because he tried to talk to us. He cried all day and had to get the needles out of his pants. The kid told his parents and my grandma found out and we got in trouble so we decided to do it again the next day for him snitching on us. He told his parents but we didn't get in trouble again. His parents just drove him to school everyday from that day on. There was a number of times me and my brother were mean to other kids but I think this one is funny. I believe that Doodle's brother and even me do mean things to people that don't deserve it because it is funny. Maybe not Doodle's brother but that's the reason I do it. I had a pretty good childhood, picked on alot of kids, got picked on, but I'm glad it happened because I might not be the same today if it hadn't.

1 comment: