Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Blogging about whatever.

Today I'm blogging about being in school. I wish I wasn't here doing this. I could be skating right now or sleeping. I hate being in school, I dont feel that I'm learning anything here. School is just a waste of time to me. I could be spending my time out having fun. Instead I have to blog about my thoughts and I'm doubting that this is even going to be read. I don't like blogging, even though this is the easiest one we've had i still wish that i could be sleeping right now. Since I have to be here I'm just going to do this to get it over with. School is so boring, today i haven't learned anything. If i did learn anything new today, I already forget how to do it. If I didn't have to be here i would have dropped out freshmen year. I'm not sure that this is 200 words long and this blog sucks but I'm just going to stop writing and publish this. Okay so I published this already and I checked how many words it was and it was 172 so Im back just putting a few more words to get to 200. I'm pretty sure this is enough now so I'm going to publish this (again). If you took the time to read this I'm sorry I wasted your time.

2 comments:

  1. Mike, I am glad that you shared with us how you feel about school, I know it's boring but you need school for better education or you would end up in street which I don't think is a pretty good feeling.

    ReplyDelete